Hull LyoConstellation S80/S100/S130 Production Lyophilizers
If you need a lyophilizer that slots into your fill-finish workflow and is cleanroom ready, the Hull LyoConstellation pilot lyophilizers are here to help. With a comprehensive range of innovative technologies for your high-value products – including controlled ice nucleation, fluid condenser cooling, and large diameter vapor ports for high flow – we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to.
- Flexible – models include S10, S20, and S30 to ensure you get the lyophilizer you need
- Scalable – utilizes the same software and technology options as smaller systems
Interested in Learning More?
Our Hull LyoConstellation™ S80, S100 and S130 Production Lyophilizers build on Hull’s reputation as a pioneer of freeze-drying technologies. Equipped and controlled as a production system, the LyoConstellation offers a seamless approach to scale-up while being designed for line integration. If time is not on your side, rest assured that our lyophilizers are ready to order – for faster than average market delivery.
Built for demanding lyophilization needs – Each of our units can accommodate vials up to 100 mL. You can therefore develop the most aggressive of freeze-drying cycles safe in the knowledge that you’re using a lyophilizer that works with you.
- Therapeutic Proteins
- ADC Production for Clinical Trials
- Medium Batch Production for Compounding Pharmacies and Pharma, Including CMO and CRO
State-of-the-art lyophilization technologies – To help you overcome the mounting challenges when scaling up your lyophilization processes for development, all Hull LyoConstellation™ Production Lyophilizers are compatible with our Line of Sight™ suite of scalable lyophilization tools that incorporate Process Analytical Technologies (PAT) to automate, control, and support the lyophilization process. This guarantees efficiency, quality and consistency throughout the entire fill-finish process.
Hull’s Line of Sight PAT Tools:
Let the data guide you! Measure water vapor mass flow with accuracy during freeze-drying
SMART™ Freeze Dryer Technology
No hesitation – get instant feedback on important product data including resistance, heat flow, and mass transfer
TEMPRIS® Wireless Sensors
Advanced wireless temperature monitoring for the highest quality product – on budget and on time
ControLyo® Nucleation Technology
Take control of your freeze-drying with cutting-edge nucleation technology – for precise control of the freezing point
Features & Benefits
- Taking you from start to finish – ideal for cycle development and scale-up to stability, pilot and clinical batch production, through full aseptic production
- Technologies that ensure quality – full suite of PAT tools and technologies enables Line of Sight approach in cycle development and scale-up for simplified technology transfer, assuring product safety and quality in production
- Validation made easy – validation ports in chamber and condenser as standard, with full documentation package and support available
- Accurate end points – Pirani gauge and capacitance manometer as standard
- Full Steam in Place (SIP) & Clean in Place (CIP) execution, with manual/H2O2 option
- Isolator ready with auto locking doors