Hull i-Dositecno External Vial Washing Machines
Our trusted Hull i-Dositecno External Vial Washers offer unparalleled decontamination.
Low pressure water nozzles clean from the top down while additional nozzles are positioned underneath, so you can be sure there’s no surface left untouched and no cap inadvertently compromised
- Effective and safe cleaning – specialized transport system with enclosure prevents water ingress and eliminates bacterial contamination
- Compact and flexible – small footprint designed for vials from 2-125 mL; changeover takes 20 minutes or less!
- Easily validated – servo-driven adjustments guarantee repeatable vial position for consistent cleaning
Interested in Learning More?
Rest assured that the exterior surfaces of your vials are fully decontaminated, and all particulates removed with the Hull i-Dositecno External Vial Washing Machine; a simple, robust, high-quality vial washing solution that promises to increase efficiency, minimize false rejects and increase operator safety – all while complying with cGMP guidelines.
Saving precious floor space – With its compact design, the Hull i-Dositecno range of in-line External Vial Washing Machines are perfect for companies with limited manufacturing space. Capable of washing up to 100 vials per minute with our EVW-60, or as many as 400 vials per minute with the EVW-100, there’s a vial washing solution to suit all needs. And for maximum sterility and containment, the EVW-100 is compatible with glove ports, a wash down wand and an air handling system with bag in and bag out HEPA filters.
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech
Cleaner and dryer vials – Vials enter the machine fully sealed, preventing water and cleaning agent from entering the cap area (even at 90-psi pressure). They leave the machine visibly dry thanks to compressed air or an on-board air blower in the base of the machine – the choice is yours. Our external vial washers use a vial-dedicated timing screw over the length of the machine to capture, rotate and transport vials on a narrow rail through the machine, eliminating the need for conveyor belts. There are two models available:EVW-60
- Throughput: Process up to 100 vials per minute
- Vial range: 2 – 100 mL
- Changeover: Less than 20 min; no tools are required, and only the vial transport timing screw needs to be changed
- Throughput: Process up to 400 vials per minute
- Vial range: 2 – 500 mL
- Changeover: 5 min; no tools are required, and only the vial transport timing screw needs to be changed
Features & Benefits
- Built for longevity – a stainless-steel, heavy-duty construction with tempered glass windows and doors
- Smooth, secure transport – a single feed screw transports vials across a stationary acetyl copolymer rail, ensuring all surfaces of the vials are exposed to the cleaning and drying processes
- Protection, protection, protection – vials are suspended by a linear transfer belt that seals and protects the cap from moisture
- Simple validation – the position of the spray nozzles to the vial is pre-determined by a recipe of servo-driven commands allowing cleaning effectiveness to be validated with ease
- Keep track with Allen Bradley PLC-controlled servo motors that automatically set the output rate, vial height and water/air flow for each vial size, while the human machine interface (HMI) ensures you get consistent feedback
- An air handling system can provide containment and sterility assurance, by maintaining a negative pressure in the enclosure compared to the room and upstream isolator. A bag in and bag out option is available for high potency products
- Vials can discharge from the machine onto a conveyor or crowd feed into a tray off collection area