Hull LyoStar 4.0 R&D/Process Development Freeze Dryer
Ideal for rapid lyophilization cycle development, optimization and scale-up, the Hull LyoStar® 4.0 R&D and Process Development Freeze Dryer incorporates the very latest innovations in freeze-drying technology. Ensure precise process control and reliability, and protect your valuable product, with us!
- Unparalleled uniformity – superior shelf temperature mapping and rapid shelf freezing
- Ecologically sound – reduced carbon footprint with eco-friendlier refrigerant gas
Interested in Learning More?
The Hull LyoStar 4.0 R&D and Process Development Freeze Dryer is designed and built to speed your biologic to market, with significant advancements in freeze dryer engineering. Based on a full-scale production freeze dryer to support rapid-scale-up, the Hull LyoStar 4.0 is a pilot-scale lyophilizer offering superior shelf mapping and rapid shelf freezing for unmatched process accuracy and reliability.
Including a cutting-edge suite of Process Analytical Technology (PAT) tools, SP’s Line of Sight™ suite of technologies helps you overcome critical lyophilization challenges during development, scale up and manufacture of a biologic.
- Formulation Development & Stability Studies
- Cycle Optimization & Scale-up
- Lyophilization of Product with Organic Solvents in Addition to Water
- Laboratory Research & Development Freeze-Drying
- Diagnostic Kits
- 96-Well Plates
- Serum Bottles & Vials
These technologies include:
- LyoFlux® TDLAS Sensors for vapor mass flow measurement
- AutoMTM/SMART™ Freeze Dryer Technology, a primary drying cycle optimization tool
- ControLyo® Nucleation Technology giving pinpoint control of freezing point
- Tempris ® Wireless Sensors for real-time product temperature measurement
Features & Benefits
- Get to market faster – sophisticated instrumentation set, advanced cycle development and optimization features decrease cycle development time and conserve valuable API
- You can never be too informed – LyoStar 4.0 provides more product and process information such as dried layer resistance, heat flow, mass transfer, and how different freezing protocols impact cake resistance
- Easily scalable – advanced, reliable, and scalable lyophilization technologies, along with Process Analytical Technology (PAT) tools, support smooth scale-up from process development through to manufacturing
- Cleanroom or isolator integrable – with optional 21 CFR Part 11 compatible software
- Decreases cycle development time and conserves valuable API
Accessories & Consumables
Accessories: Sample Extractor, MVP probes, Leveling Feet, 21 CFR Part 11
Consumable Parts Kit and Critical Components Spare Parts.