VirTis Genesis Pilot Freeze Dryer
The VirTis Genesis Pilot Freeze Dryer brings you both the same outstanding build quality that Virtis is renowned for, and also modern functionality. With a full-color touchscreen display and ethernet compatibility, the Genesis Pilot is ready to enhance your production with streamlined workflows and optimized lyophilization.
- Convenient – compact, free-standing mobile design means the Genesis Pilot Freeze Dryer slots easily into place – wherever that may be
- Flexible – an extensive choice of powerful options and add-ons enables easy scale-up from research to full scale production
Interested in Learning More?
Building on the innovative technology and extensive experience of Virtis, the Genesis Pilot Freeze Dryer offers outstanding versatility for your pilot, research, or small-scale production applications. With over 100 flexible configurations, it’s the ideal choice whether you’re in academic research, a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company, part of a government agency, or working in industrial manufacturing.
With a wide range of options, from manual controls to the latest automated control with cGMP data monitoring and automation applications for 21 CFR Part 11 requirements, the Genesis Pilot Freeze Dryer allows you to customize the configuration to meet your own particular application requirements – including a design specifically for cleanrooms.
Reaffirming our commitment to quality, all controls and features are identical to those used in performance matched VirTis brand industrial lyophilizers, with shelves and chambers engineered using premium chemical resistant 316L stainless steel.
- Laboratory Research & Development and/or Small Production Freeze-Drying
- Diagnostic Kits
- Bone/Tissue Engineering
- 96 Well Plates
- Serum Bottles & Vials
- Bulk Products For Analysis – Plant Material, Organic Tissue, Waste Products
Features & Benefits
- Easy to customize:
- Choice of refrigeration control – shelf temperatures as low as -70°C and condenser temperatures to -85°C
- Up to six shelves for personalized configurations
- Ultimate versatility with Bulk or stoppering configurations
- Simple scale-up – units come with a standard 4-inch diameter vapor port and fluid-filled shelves, to simulate any production scale-up configuration
- Precise vacuum level control and shelf temperature uniformity
- Minimize downtime – front-facing vacuum pump allows users to monitor and maintain the system with ease
- Turnaround with speed – Easy defrost smooth-wall condenser reduces time between runs