Hull LyoStar® BI I/L Filler
If you need a filling and stoppering solution for your small-scale operations, and time is of the essence, look no further! The Hull LyoStar® BI I/L Filler is a robust, cost-efficient R&D filling machine with a small footprint that slots into your lab space with minimal disruption.
- Efficient and consistent – filling and stoppering that emulates the filling process in a production environment
- Quick and easy set up for changeover and flexibility to store recipes for different container formats
Interested in Learning More?
With decades of fill-finish expertise, we’re uniquely positioned to help you meet your research and development fill-finish needs. Designed to meet cGMP and GAMP5 compliance, the Hull LyoStar BI I/L Research & Development Filling/Stoppering/Capping Machine is ideally suited for small scale liquid, powder or tablet filling operations and compatible with the Hull LyoStar 4.0 freeze dryer.
With a production rate of up to 3000 vials per hour and the option of a peristaltic or piston pump, you can be sure you’re getting efficient and consistent filling, and stoppering. With help from our subject matter experts and dedicated engineers, you can configure the Hull LyoStar BI I/L Research & Development Filling/Stoppering/Capping Machine to meet your exact needs.
- Therapeutic Proteins
- ADC Production for Clinical Trials
- Small- to Medium Batch Production for Compounding Pharmacies and Pharma, Including CMO and CRO
Features & Benefits
- Smooth operator – Servo-driven motion-control ensures the transport and filling of your vessels is bump-free for a faster fill-finish workflow
- Adaptable – process 2 mL to 100 mL containers by simply changing the star wheel for the different container sizes
- Consistent stoppering – vibratory stopper bowl carefully orientates your serum or lyophilization stoppers for an accurate and consistent flow
- Option for tangential sealing mechanism for consistent seal and crimp application or application of snap & screw caps
- Use as a stand-alone system or be integrated with open restricted access barrier systems (RABS), closed RABS, and isolation technology for the ultimate product protection