Hull i-Dositecno Versa-Line Pharmaceutical Filling Equipment
If you need robust and reliable fill-finish equipment that causes minimal disruption to your existing footprint, the Hull i-Dositecno LI Versa-Line™ Pharmaceutical Filling equipment is here to help! Accessibility from one side means you can install at the wall for a linear filling and capping system that fits neatly into any space.
- Versatile – fill liquids or powders into vials, syringes or cartridges
- Cleanroom ready – engineered from premium stainless steel and fully compliant with cleanroom requirements
- Fully compliant – 21 CFR Part 11 compliant integrated software and IQ/OQ validation packages available
Interested in Learning More?
When it comes to Pharmaceutical Filling equipment, consistency, accuracy and versality is key. Having a filling machine that easily adapts to your container closure system while limiting the impact on workflow efficiency can help to speed your product to market. The Hull i-Dositecno LI Versa-Line is built on our reputation for quality, offering a single solution for all of your aseptic filling and capping needs. The modular design is easily configurable – enabling simple integration with isolators to ensure maximum sterility and operator safety.
Bulk glass – Configure with a washer and depyrogenation tunnel for the ultimate fill-finish line
Ready-to-use (RTU) – De-bagging and de-lidding modules can be used for ready-to-use pre-sterilized glass vials, syringes or cartridges.
- Human Injectable Products
- Ophthalmic Eye Care Solutions
- Veterinary Health Products
- Oral Solutions
- Diagnostics & Test Kits
Fill up to 200 units per minute with the Hull i-Dositecno LI Versa-Line system. With features including:
- Built to cGMP and compliant to GAMP5
- Process bulk vials or ready-to-use (RTU) components: vials, syringes and cartridges – with respective change parts
- Servo-driven linear transport of containers and filling nozzles
- Available with up to 4-channel pick and place for stoppers, tips and caps
- Available with one, two or four filling nozzles
Hull i-Dositecno’s LI Versa-Line pharmaceutical filling equipment includes Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC-controlled servo motors that allow you to automatically set the output rate, height and water/air flow for each vessel size. With help from our subject matter experts and dedicated engineers, you can configure the Hull i-Dositecno LI Versa-Line to meet your exact needs.
Features & Benefits
- Easily integrated for a full line solution – compatible with our vial washers, sterilization and depyrogenation tunnels, semi or automatic freeze dryer loading & unloading systems, lyophilizers, capping machines, and external vial washers
- The perfect partner – compatible with all common isolators thanks to consistent module dimensions
- Project Management and optional validation assistance, Installation Qualification (IQ), and Operational Qualification (OQ) included as standard
- Options that offer simple solutions – 100% in-process control (IPC), PEEK change part materials, nitrogen flush, idle wheel crimping with vertical force monitoring, and CIP/SIP