Hotpack Undercounter & Freestanding Glassware Washers
If you’re looking for a glassware washer that slots into your laboratory with ease and offers intuitive control, then stop right here! Engineered using 304 stainless steel, Hotpack’s undercounter and freestanding/mobile glassware washers are durable, reliable and energy efficient – designed with performance in mind.
● Versatile – loading and operation flexibility to accommodate a wide range of requirements
● Optimal cleaning – temperature selection to 70 °C (158 °F)
● Non-intrusive – quieter runs thanks to noise buffering insulation
Interested in Learning More?
Engineered for flexible loading and energy efficient operation, the Hotpack Undercounter Glassware Washers are a cost-effective option for any lab – no matter the requirements. Featuring upper and lower open racks that can accommodate specialty baskets for a wide variety of glassware shapes and sizes – rest assured that there’s no glassware too big or too small. And cleaning those hard-to-reach places needn’t be a problem any longer with our spindle-ready models for direct-injection. Our new and improved units feature a soft touch controller, improved drying, a quieter run, and are compatible with existing racks and accessories for your convenience. With intuitive installation, our durable under counter glassware washers include adjustable height legs and removable wheels/casters – fitting into your desired location with ease.
- Glassware Washing – Media Kitchens, Clinical labs, Pharma, Biotech & Industrial Research Labs, Cannabis-based/Working with Oils
The range includes:
- Undercounter washers have adjustable height levelling feet
- Freestanding/Mobile washers have locking wheels/casters and a full 304 stainless steel casing for style and durability
Note: All DI models also have the option of a DI Booster Pump, recommended when the incoming DI water source has a pressure of less than 18psi.
Features & Benefits
- Superior performance – Improved drying helps to prevent impurities/contamination while separate drain and wash pumps maximize cleaning
- Easy set up – Microprocessor control with digital display
- Versatile – Six selectable wash cycle settings and temperature settings from 29ºC (84ºF) to 70ºC (158ºF)
- Resilient – Exclusive Triple Filtration system to protect plumbing and pump from broken glass and debris
- Economical – Conservative water usage, uses a maximum of 3.96 gallons of tap water and 1.6 gallons of DI water
- Convenient – Delayed start feature allows the washer to operate unattended during off peak hours
- Customizable – Configure to your own requirements with choice of deionized water or tap water rinse, freestanding or built-in model, spindle racks or none, and double stack space saver configurations