Hull i-Dositecno TL-100 & TL-200 Tray Loaders
If you need a reliable solution for vial loading then you’re in the right place! The Hull i-Dositecno Tray Loaders are fully customizable to suit your exact application and format.
Offering a single tray loader for up to 200 vials per minute (vpm), or a dual tray loader for up to 400 vpm, and with a vial range from 2-500 mL vials/bottles, you can be sure there’s a solution for all your needs!
- Easy-to-use – run multiple vial sizes without ever needing a change part!
- Intuitive – menu-driven with PLC-assisted changeover
Interested in Learning More?
For a seamless and simple approach to vial tray loading, the Hull i-Dositecno TL-100 and TL-200 Tray Loaders are here to help! Our automatic tray loaders enable easy processing of glass or plastic containers within a range of 2–500 mL, collating them row-by-row into a nested pattern for collection into metal, plastic or cardboard trays.
- Pharmaceutical Processing
Designed for installation into aseptic and non-aseptic environments, the tray loaders have an adjustable pusher that accommodates different vial patterns without the need of change parts – for a safer and more efficient workflow! There are two models available and with help from our product specialist experts and dedicated engineers, you can configure Hull i-Dositecno Tray Loaders to meet your exact needs. Hull i-Dositecno TL-100
- Single tray loader
- Output up to 200 vpm (depending on vial diameter and tray size)
Hull i-Dositecno TL-200
- Dual tray loader
- Loading speeds of up to 70 vials per minute
- Output up to 400 vpm (depending on vial diameter and tray size)
Features & Benefits
- Efficient – menu-driven, PLC-assisted changeover means you can process multiple vial sizes without ever needing a change part!
- Cost-effective – improved processing with our automatic nesting feature. Minimize rejection rate with less scratches and breakages
- Verify proper tray loading with our optional camera inspection; automatically reject vials with inconsistent cap color/format
- Consistent – our tray loading systems ensure there is always the same number of vials per tray
- Simple tray changeover – buffer plate allows for a long stroke at the end of the collection giving you the time to remove and replace the tray