Hull i-Dositecno Equipment for Delidding
Remove protective packaging without compromising sterility. The Hull i-Dositecno Manual or Semi-Automatic Equipment for Delidding removes lids and liners from pre-sterilized containers using heat and a vacuum gun to minimize the risk of creating particulates and maximize delidding efficiency. Complementing your fill-finish line, our delidding equipment is easily integrated into existing systems.
- Built to comply with cleanroom requirements – engineered from premium stainless steel
- Fully compliant – 21 CFR Part 11 integrated software and IQ/OQ validation packages available
Interested in Learning More?
Before filling your sterile, clean, ready-to-fill (SCF) containers, all protective packaging must be removed while maintaining the sterility required for aseptic processing. Finding high-performance, ready-to-use (RTU) delidding equipment that slots seamlessly into your fill-finish line can be time-consuming. With the Hull i-Dositecno Ready-to-Use (RTU) Manual and Semi-Automatic Equipment for Delidding, you can depend on the sterility, accuracy, and speed required for pharmaceutical manufacturing, whilst also meeting the highest quality expectations of cGMP, Annex 1, 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP5.
- Human Injectables Products
- Diagnostic & Test Kits
Engineered from premium steel, you can delid up to 6,000 units per hour (uph), confident in the knowledge that particulate generation is minimized thanks to a heating element that softens the adhesive before a powerful vacuum gum removes and places packaging straight into the waste.
Hull i-Dositecno Equipment for Delidding includes Siemens or Allen Bradley HMI or PLC-controlled servo motors that allow you to automatically set the rate and height for each vessel. With help from our product portfolio experts and dedicated engineers, learn more about Ready-to-Use (RTU) Manual or Semi-Automatic Equipment for Delidding to meet your exact needs.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for the ultimate sterility – the Hull i-Dositecno Manual or Semi-Automatic Delidding module can be assembled in an isolator or open and closed restricted access barrier systems (RABs)
- Innovative, robust robotics – Stäubli Stericlean robots are fully compatible with VHP (vaporized hydrogen peroxide) environments
- Integrated with ease – for a complete fill-finish solution
- Fully compliant – designed for high-risk sterile environments GMP Grade A/ISO 5
- Eliminates human error – minimal operator intervention needed to move containers from one station to the next
- Accuracy and speed – servo driven robotic transport of containers
- ATS Scientific Products provides project management and optional validation assistance, Installation Qualification (IQ) and Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Optional manual or automatic de-bagging unit