Hull LyoConstellation S10/S20/S30 Pilot Lyophilizers
If you need a lyophilizer that slots into your fill-finish workflow and is cleanroom ready, the Hull LyoConstellation pilot lyophilizers are here to help. With a comprehensive range of innovative technologies for your high-value products – including controlled ice nucleation, fluid condenser cooling, and large diameter vapor ports for high flow – we’ve done the hard work, so you don’t have to.
- Flexible – models include S10, S20, and S30 to ensure you get the lyophilizer you need
- Scalable – utilizes the same software and technology options as smaller systems
Interested in Learning More?
Our Hull LyoConstellation™ S10, S20 and S30 Development and Pilot Lyophilizers build on SP’s reputation as a pioneer of freeze-drying technologies. Designed to GMP standards and ready for full line integration, the LyoConstellation fits in where others cannot. And if time is not on your side, rest assured that our lyophilizers are configured to order – for faster than average market delivery.
- Therapeutic Proteins
- ADC Production for Clinical Trials
- Small- to Medium Batch Production for Compounding Pharmacies and Pharma, Including CMO and CRO
Built for demanding lyophilization needs – Each of our units accommodate vials up to 30 mL and can hold 100 mTorr while shelves are at +40⁰C fully loaded, so you can develop the most aggressive of freeze-drying cycles safe in the knowledge that you’re using a lyophilizer that works with you. Our LyoConstellation lyophilizers also come with 5, 6 and 8 shelves so there’s no throughput that is too high.
State-of-the-art lyophilization technologies – To help you overcome the mounting challenges when scaling up your lyophilization processes, LyoConstellation lyophilizers are compatible with our state-of-the-art Line of Sight™ suite of scalable tools. Incorporating Process Analytical Technologies (PAT) to automate, control, and support the lyophilization process – you’re guaranteed efficiency, quality, and consistency throughout the entire fill-finish process.
SP’s Line of Sight PAT Tools:
LyoFlux® 200 TDLAS Sensors
Let the data guide you! Measure water vapor mass flow with accuracy during freeze-drying
SMART™ Freeze Dryer Technology
No hesitation – get instant feedback on important product data including resistance, heat flow, and mass transfer
TEMPRIS® Wireless Sensors
Advanced wireless temperature monitoring for the highest quality product – on budget and on time
ControLyo® Nucleation Technology
Take control of your freeze-drying with cutting-edge nucleation technology – for precise control of the freezing point
Features & Benefits
- Taking you from start to finish – ideal for cycle development and scale-up to stability, pilot and clinical batch production, through full aseptic production
- Technologies that ensure quality – full suite of PAT tools and technologies enables Line of Sight approach in cycle development and scale-up for simplified technology transfer, assuring product safety and quality in production
- Validation made easy – validation ports in chamber and condenser as standard, with full documentation package and support available
- Accurate end points – Pirani gauge and capacitance manometer as standard
- Full Steam in Place (SIP) & Clean in Place (CIP) execution, with manual/H2O2 option
- Isolator ready with auto locking doors