Hull i-Dositecno Pharmaceutical Labeling Machine
Ensuring you have equipment that accurately and rapidly assembles syringes and cartridges is crucial to the success of your pharmaceutical manufacturing workflow. The Hull i-Dositecno SY pharmaceutical labeling machine harnesses dual function robotics for plunger insertion and labeling to ensure the safety and sterility of your product.
- Versatile – ideal for syringes or cartridges in sterile, clean, ready-to-fill (SCF) tubs
- Cleanroom ready
- Fully compliant – 21 CFR Part 11 software and IQ/OQ validation packages available
Interested in Learning More?
With growing demand for pharmaceutical manufacturing, never has it been more important to have access dependable systems that insert plungers and label syringes and cartridges at speed, and without comprising accuracy.
The Hull i-Dositecno SY pharmaceutical labeling machine is reliable, compact and GMP-compliant, so you can feel confident that no matter the demand, regulatory requirements or space restraints – we’ve got you covered.
- Human Injectables Products
- Syringe and Cartridges
Hull i-Dositecno SY Labeler systems can fill up to 6,000 units per hour (uph) with features that include:
- cGMP and Annex 1, 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP5 compliance
- Process ready-to-use (RTU) components: syringes, and cartridges – with respective change parts
- Staubli Stericlean robot meets the most stringent requirements for hydrogen peroxide decontamination
- Equipped with indicator lights
The Hull i-Dositecno SY pharmaceutical labeling machine comes complete with Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC-controlled servo motors that allow you to automatically set the output rate and height for each vessel size. With help from our subject matter experts and dedicated engineers, you can configure the Hull i-Dositecno SY pharmaceutical labeling machine to meet your exact needs.
Features & Benefits
- Easing the pressure – you get the ultimate product protection with a system that’s easily integrated with open restricted access barrier systems (RABS), closed RABS, and isolation technology
- No room for error – high-speed and accurate insertion and labeling by servo-driven star wheel means you get your product to market faster
- Here to help – ATS Scientific Products provides Project Management and optional validation assistance, Installation Qualification (IQ), and Operational Qualification (OQ)
- Provision of support to provide mechanical and handshake support for viable and non-viable particle monitoring. Optional monitoring system