Genevac HT Series 3i Vacuum Evaporator
Looking for a high-throughput vacuum evaporator that saves time and space? The Genevac HT Series 3i does all that and more! The ideal solution for parallel evaporation bottlenecks, our innovative high-performance Genevac HT Series 3i vacuum evaporators are suitable for high sample capacities, increasing your productivity.
- Dri-Pure® anti-bumping technology for foam-free, contamination-free evaporation
- Easy to use thanks to intuitive touchscreen controls
- Fast lyophilization & Crystallization capability
- SampleGuard™ temperature control protects samples from over-heating to give peace of mind
- Sample flexibility – holders for tubes, vials, flasks, and 96 well plates and Samplegenie™
Interested in Learning More?
Built on Genevac’s evaporation expertise, the HT Series 3i evaporators have been developed in response to your needs – for enhanced evaporation and lyophilization results. Designed for fast, high-throughput evaporation, the HT Series 3i evaporators are the ultimate in solvent removal technology. Available in 2 different models to accommodate various throughputs, the HT-6 and HT-12 are here to meet your needs.
Intuitive touchscreen controls simplify your workflow, and with minimal maintenance requirements – and almost no user intervention required during a run – the HT Series 3i is the most innovative range of Genevac evaporators to date.
With built-in Dri-Pure®, anti-bumping technology, a high-performance vacuum pump, and touchscreen technology, never has your evaporation process been so effortless.
- Parallel Chemistry
- Post Purification Sample Handling
- Controlled Crystallization
- Environmental Analysis
- Metabolism & Toxicology Studies
- Natural Products Research Including Flavors & Fragrances
- Oligo Synthesis
- Compound Handling
Features & Benefits
- Intuitive touchscreen controls; ‘Press & Go’ feature with simplified manual and automatic programming means easy set-up and run
- Save valuable fume hood space; integrated condenser means a smaller overall system footprint
- Front opening door allows for easy and error-free access
- Options for hydrochloric acid (HCl) resistance, Inert Gas Purge (IGP), and EXALT™ controlled crystallization
- A wide range of sample holders for tubes, vials, flasks up to 500 mL, and bespoke FastStack™ holders for microtiter plates.
- Minimized environmental impact thanks to a high-performance dry vacuum pump, and F-Gas compliant -75°C auto-defrost and draining condenser with R449A and R170 low Global Warming Potential (GWP) refrigerants.
- Pre-programmed methods for ease of use, with user editable parameters enabling users to fine tune your methods for optimal performance