FTS MaxiCool™ Recirculating Chiller
What goes around, comes around. Introducing the FTS MaxiCool™ Recirculating Chiller, a compact chiller that doesn’t shy away from even the most demanding of workflows. Designed with your needs in mind, the FTS MaxiCool features:
- Compact and robust design – reliable, continuous operation while saving precious floor space
- Unrivalled accuracy – ± 0.1°C control stability for consistent and reproducible results
- Refrigerate in the way that works for you – air or water-cooled
- Versatile – temperature range of -38°C to +75°C
Interested in Learning More?
Get yourself into gear with the FTS MaxiCool™. Featuring a compact design that prioritizes accuracy and reliability and a capacity of up to 1.5 tons, our recirculating chiller is perfect for your needs. A small footprint and rugged design enable continuous operation so that you never fall behind.
The FTS MaxiCool Recirculating Chillers have a standard temperature range of -15°C to +35°C, with options to increase these to -38°C and +75°C, respectively. Centrifugal pumps are included as standard and positive displacement pumps are optional to help meet your cooling requirements.
Remote operation and monitoring of all system functions ensures that you can keep an eye on your research wherever you are, while mechanical refrigeration eliminates the costs and hazards associated with expendable refrigerants.
For best pumping or stirring results, choose a fluid medium with a kinematic viscosity of 20 centistokes or less over the full operating temperature range. Remember, the heat exchanger in the recirculating cooler may be several degrees colder than your process.
- Aerospace Testing
- Reaction Vessels
- Process Cooling
- OEM Applications
- Rotary Evaporator
Features & Benefits
- Speed up! Fast cool down rates, from ambient to -35°C in less than 20 minutes
- No workload too demanding – designed with continuous operation in mind
- Big performance, small footprint – industrial chiller in a compact design to save space in the laboratory
- Cost effective and maximum efficiency – optimal heat removal capacity with quick ramping capability to decrease test time
- Choice of centrifugal or positive displacement pumps
- Multiple options – available in water- or air-cooled configurations and a choice of centrifugal or positive displacement pumps
- Industrial chiller in a compact design to save space in the laboratory
- Control from anywhere, at any time – remote operation through RS232 communication
- External high-pressure bypass mounted outside the chiller inlet and outlet fluid lines limits maximum process pressure