FTS BioCool™ Controlled Rate Freezer
Precise mechanical refrigeration to support your research needs. Engineered with you in mind, the FTS BioCool™ Controlled Rate Freezer can be used to freeze a wide variety of biological materials without the need for hazardous expendable refrigerants. Accurate and precise temperature control ensures that your results will never suffer due to your equipment. The FTS BioCool features:
- Mechanical refrigeration – eliminate the costs and hazards of expendable refrigerants
- Temperature range from -40°C to +30°C
- 1.5 L bath capacity
Interested in Learning More?
Searching for a controlled rate freezing bath for your lab? Look no further. The FTS BioCool™ range of mechanically refrigerated 1.5 L liquid baths are able to freeze a variety of biological material including embryos, tissue, and blood so you can be sure to maintain the integrity of your precious samples. The power is truly in your hands with this intuitive appliance, featuring:
- Biological Tissue Freezing
- Freezing of Bovine & Murine Embryos
- User-specified ramp control with up to ten distinct segments for a fully customized approach
- Built-in magnetic stirrer and vortex breaker for consistent temperatures
Utilizing a liquid medium, the FTS BioCool Controlled Rate Freezer impressively handles heat loads substantially larger than its liquid nitrogen counterparts, maintaining a consistent temperature at all times. That makes it the obvious choice for biological tissue freezing! The only prerequisite is a small Dewar of liquid nitrogen for tissue crystallization and storage.
A selection of container holder racks is also available for configuration to your exact needs.
Features & Benefits
- Temperature control range from -40°C to +30°C facilitates a wide range of projects
- No more liquid nitrogen! Mechanical refrigeration eliminates the costs and hazards of expendable refrigerants
- Versatile – freeze a wide variety of biological materials including embryos, tissue, and blood