FTS Ultra Low Temperature Recirculating Chillers
A recirculating chiller that can always keep up! Discover the FTS Ultra Low Temperature Recirculating Chiller, a robust and reliable chiller for maximum cooling. Suitable for a multitude of applications and designed for 24/7 continuous operation, additional features include:
- Temperature ranges from -90°C to +150°C make it ideal for ultra-low temperature applications
- Fast cool down rates from 0°C to -80°C in minutes to speed up your workflow
- Small footprint and rugged design save on lab real estate
Interested in Learning More?
Get ready to streamline your workflow! The FTS Ultra Low Temperature Recirculating Chillers are available in several different configurations with a variety of temperature ranges starting at -90°C going all the way up to +150°C, depending on the option you select. With 11,590 BTU/hr heat removal capacity and a 4 gallons per minute (GPM) centrifugal pump included as standard; rest assured all of your ultra-low chilling requirements are met.
The small footprint and rugged design enable users to operate the chiller continuously whilst being conscious of laboratory space, so you get all the benefits of an industrial chiller in a neat, compact design. All the while eliminating the costs and hazards associated with dry ice and liquid nitrogen.
- Aerospace Testing
- Reaction Vessels
- Process Cooling
- OEM Applications
If you need a reliable ultra-low temperature recirculating chiller that allows you to limit the maximum process pressure with an external high-pressure bypass, the FTS Ultra Low Temperature Recirculating Chiller is the right option for you. The high-pressure bypass can be mounted outside the chiller inlet and outlet fluid lines with ½” female NPT fitting.
And operate from anywhere with our RS232 control – so you can monitor your chilling operations wherever you may be!
Features & Benefits
- Big benefits in small packages – all the benefits of an industrial chiller in a compact design
- Versatile – temperature ranges from -90°C to +150°C to fit low temperature applications
- Time is of the essence! Fast cool down rates from 0°C to -80°C in minutes
- Options for all – water or air-cooled condenser (RC311 only water)
- Reliable and accurate – process control with ±0.3 °C or better control stability
- Remote operation through RS232 communication